- “We”, “us” means the owner and the administration of the Website.
- “User”, “you” means you, a person using the Website.
- “Website”, “Site” means this site identified by the URL www.omnis-systems.com and www.omnis-systems.co.uk.
- “Personal Data” means information or its combination that can be used to identify the User as an individual, such as, for example name, email address, phone number, home or business address.
- “Anonymous Data” means non-personally identifiable information about an individual that alone or in combination with similar information can not be used to identify the User, for example, computer’s IP address or browsing history.
- “Information” means any Personal Data, Anonymous Data and/or any other information that is public by default.
Anonymous Data Collected Automatically
We collect Anonymous Data from your browser when you use the Website.
The Website automatically collects usage information, such as your IP address and country, browser type and language, access times, version, language and type of your operating system, the number and frequency of visitors to the Website. We maintain log files of the traffic that visits the Website.
Information We Do Not Collect
WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY PERSONAL DATA ON THIS WEB SITE.
We do not process and collect any Personal Data or personally identifiable information, unless you specifically decide to provide such information (such as by emailing to us).
Your submission of any Personal Data is voluntary and you have the choice not to disclose any Personal Data to us.
If you choose not to set any cookies you will see exactly the same information but you may not be able to log-in into our partner area if you are one of our reseller or partner.
For general information on cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Google Analytics free area
We all know that, in it's effort to suggest you the most relevant ads, Google tracks your every move on the Internet through a service called Google Analytics. It's a service that is being used by most sites, even by some Privacy challenged web sites run by Central and Local Government organisations in some countries, but we decided that your privacy is more important than a few shiny graphs which can be created with other nice tools.
We have chosen to use Mamoto Analytics (previously known as Piwik) to evaluate which pages are being visited the most on our web site. Mamoto provides the same features you may find to be cool in Google Analytics but the data generated does NOT leave our servers, is not sold to third parties and is not aggregated to any external data sources.
Safe Harbor (invalidated) - Privacy Shield agreements
Our servers and data will, at all times, reside in the EU so we do not need or wish to use legal workarounds to transfer your data to privacy challenged countries when Privacy Shield will be invalidated for the same reasons that took down Safe Harbour. We are aware that, unfortunately, some providers may route your requests to our servers through countries that may not respect your right to Privacy but that is completely out of our control. It's very unlikely that there will be any sensitive information being transmitted from our web site but, just in case, communication between our servers and your device is encrypted using SSL certificates provided by Let's Encrypt.
Why we collect information
We collect anonymous information which help us in understanding which pages have been seen the most, the type of viewing pattern, the entry/exit page on Website and the referring page.
We will not use or disclose the Information except as necessary or required, or out of accordance with the purpose outlined in this Policy. In any case, the Information is used anonymously in aggregation with similar information from other users of the Website for:
- Delivering you the services and functionality that you may have requested,
- Your interaction with the Website,
- Analytical and statistical purposes,
- Understanding of our User’s interaction with the Website,
- Improvement and development of the Website,
Disclosure of Information
We don't have much data to release to anyone about you as we are not interested in tracking you.
However, we may collect as much information as we legally can about you if we detect that you are attempting to bypass our security measures and/or you are trying to gain access to non public areas of our servers. We will transfer to third parties, store, analyse and aggregate only data that is relevant to attempted or potential breaches.
Other data we may hold could be disclosed in the following cases:
- When we believe in good faith that such release is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (for example, pursuant to a statutory demand, subpoena, warrant or court order);
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- To protect against abusive or unlawful use of the Website;
- To protect the rights, safety, or property of Users, or any other third parties;
- If we reasonably believe that a situation involving danger of death or injury to any person requires disclosure;
With Whom We Share the Information
We may share Anonymous Data with our parters in relation to web site's access statistics.
How Long We Retain Information
We do not retain Information that can be used to identify a browser beyond the time period necessary to complete the function for which Information was collected.
Third-Party Websites and Services
We do not currently integrate services from third parties but there may be links pointing to external websites on which we have no control.
We do not deal with any Sensitive Information, such as related to the racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health or condition, crime or court records, etc.
We will take commercially reasonable precautions to protect Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We process all Information using industry-standard techniques and tools. We generally store Information on our own servers but sometimes also on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Severability and Integration
We may change the Policy at any time. The most current version will always be located on this page. If you continue to use the Site after we make changes to the Policy, you are implying acceptance of the new terms. You are responsible for checking this Policy periodically for any changes.