Setting up Zarafa Web Meetings
Venue: On-line - Note that time is CET (-1h for UK)
Web conferences made easy with Zarafa Web Meetings
This webinar is dedicated to teaching you how to get most out of your Zarafa web meeting deployment.
Zarafa engineers will join you in this webinar. They are going to share more details on the technical background of one of the latest Zarafa innovations. We will also be available to answer all your questions about setting up and configuring your first Zarafa Web Meetings server.
These tips and tricks will help you to deploy a server in your own organizations and give you the opportunity to kick start the communication in your organization or that of your customers. You want to know more about the benefits of Zarafa Web Meetings? Consider joining the introductory webinar on webmeetings as well.
Tips for setting up the Zarafa Web Meeting plugin:
- The new Zarafa Web Meetings components
- Presence on-line
- Web meeting server (WebRTC implementation)
- Port changes to your apache server configuration (and NGINX)
How to get started with external components like:
- NGINX for your distribution (install from the NGINX repository)
- Configuring the TURN service, depending on your use case:
- Installing your own Turn service
- Or use the Zarafa TURN service (with credentials of your license)
We are looking forward to seeing you in the webinar
Registration: Click here to register (Zarafa web site)
- 21/05/2015 14:00 - 15:00
Powered by iCagenda