Securing your email communications
Email security for your organisation
As an SME it's quite likely that your data and your communications are not secure. Is there anything you can do about it?
Data leaks, security breaches and government agencies spying on civilians: just a few security related issues that have dominated IT news in 2014. Safe communication is on the agenda but the question remains: how do we make this topic a priority for your organization?
It is clear for many organization data leaks may have serious effects on corporate image, could cause sizable economical losses and could affect your customer/employees privacy. However, the involved security measures often have a bad reputation when it comes down to usability. With this webinar we would like to provide you with tips and insights that will enable you to kickstart your efforts in securing your business data and communications in 2015. The following topics are on the agenda:
- Should we care about email security?
- What are the approaches to safe and trusted communication?
- An high-level introduction to encryption
- What are the quick wins for a *very busy* Sysadmin?
- How do we get users involved in security solutions?
- For (potential) Zarafa customers: a quick look on the S/MIME beta for WebApp. This plugin enables safe and trusted communication between users in a user friendly way.
This webinar will deliver valuable insights in email security for both organisations using Zarafa and organisation who are not.
Requirements: No technical skills required
Registration: Click here to register (Zarafa web site)
- 11/02/2015 13:00 - 14:00
Powered by iCagenda