Zarafa Administrator Training
Venue: Zarafa HQ Holland | City: Delft, Holland
Zarafa Engineer Training
The Zarafa Engineer training is a training for administrators and engineers who have already experience with Zarafa and deployed the system in their organization or at their end-users.
During this 1 day training course the following topics will be covered:
- Understanding the Zarafa architecture
- Understanding Zarafa database layout
- Configuring the Zarafa LDAP integration
- Setting up a multi-tenancy Zarafa installation
- Performance tuning and debugging performance issues
- Setting up a multi-server environment
- Configuring Single Sign On for Outlook and WebAccess
- Analysing Zarafa logfiles
- Using the Zarafa auditing system
To get familiar with these advanced configurations, there are several hands-on exercises for each of these topics.
To successfully succeed in these exercises in-depth Linux and basic LDAP knowledge is strongly recommended. After the training a certification exam can be taken.
Passing the Zarafa Certified Engineer training the exam in combination with a valid LPIC-1 or RHCSA certification will make you a "Zarafa Certified Engineer".
More information about the LPIC-1 certification is here available. Preparation trainings for the LPIC-1 certification are available on the LPI Approved Training partner portal.
Requirements: Notebook with the Zarafa virtual appliance
Price: 349 euro (including lunch, course material and certification exam)
Registration:Click here to register (Zarafa web site)
- 30/05/2013 09:00 - 17:00
Powered by iCagenda